As a doctor, you are focused on giving the best possible service and care to your patients. At the same time, you need to deal efficiently and cost-effectively with day-to-day business issues, within a highly regulated operational environment and against a backdrop of ongoing NHS changes.
To help you maximise the financial and operational efficiency of your practice, working with accountants expert in advising medical professionals is a wise move. Consultax Chartered Accountants have many years’ experience in working with GPs, locum GPs, practice managers and consultants and understand the issues specific to this sector.
Dentists operate in a sector that requires them to deliver the highest standards of patient care while also running cost-effective, efficient businesses that need to continuously develop to meet new regulatory and competitive challenges.
Consultax Chartered Accountants’ expert team offers specialist knowledge of the accountancy, budgeting, financial and tax challenges facing dentists. Whether you are setting up a new dental practice or running an established operation, are operating in the NHS or privately, we can provide specialist accountancy, tax and business advisory services tailored to the needs of your business and the dental sector.We will help you to maximise financial efficiency, to give your practice a solid foundation for future growth, and provide administrative, advisory and support services designed to free up time and resources so that you can concentrate on your patients.
To operate profitably and cost-effectively, retail pharmacies need to maximise their financial health and have the right advice and information to hand for informed decision-making. Consultax Chartered Accountants uses experience and knowledge of the industry to provide retail pharmacies with the services and support they need to develop and grow. We can advise on issues ranging day-to-day financial administration, like bookkeeping and payroll, to providing guidance on the most effective tax-business structure and raising finance for expansion. If you are a locum pharmacist, we can provide expert advice on maximising tax efficiency, including the option of operating as a limited company.
What we do
- We are experienced at working with locums and can help you with business decisions which will directly affect your income, such as what the most tax efficient legal entity structure would be for your earnings. As taxation specialists we can help keep your personal and practice tax bills to a minimum.
- We can advise you on pension planning and superannuation and on your National insurance Contributions.
- We offer a bespoke service and you can expect to have the same member of staff dealing with your practice and taxation affairs each year. We are on call 24/7.
- Fees are transparent: we offer competitive fixed rates for recurrent services and any fees for ad hoc services will always be agreed in advance with clients.
- Our fees are transparent: we offer competitive fixed rates for recurrent services and any fees for ad hoc services will always be agreed in advance with clients.
- We have never lost a locum doctor, dentist, optician or pharmacist as a client since we started and are continuing to grow year on year.
Our specialist team provide a wide range of accounting and taxation services to locum doctors, dentists and pharmacists.
- Preparing the annual accounts
- Preparing Tax computations
- Preparing Tax Returns
- Contractors and IR35
- Tax Returns and Self Assessment
- Employee Remuneration Planning
- Meetings can be arranged as required throughout the year
- Unlimited use of our in-house resources
- Unlimited telephone support, email support, business queries
We understand how clients feel about unexpected charges and therefore we quote a fixed fee for our recurrent services.
- Buy to Let tax advice
- Capital Gains Tax advice
- Inheritance Tax planning
- Pension Planning
Fees for the non-recurrent services would be based upon the time involved and would be agreed prior to the work being carried out.